2020 Glenbawn Classic Cancelled

I’m saddened to say we have decided at this point in time to cancel this year’s Classic unless everything soon settles down ( which doesn’t look likely) and our club outings will also be postponed.

I know everyone will understand as we have to adhere to government regulations for everyone’s health , safety and well-being. So please stay safe everyone and we all look forward to catching up, hooking up (to fish )and tightening our lines once the world returns to normal.

Thank-You Garry